Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photo Challenge: “We Heart Tooshies”

This is Janine...also known as "Angie's Silent Sister."

I am entering a photo of my son that was taken at the pumpkin patch last year. It seemed perfect for this week’s I Faces theme. :)

ScandlonSquad


This is my first entry into one of the photo challenges at I Faces.

25 comments:

Tracey said...

Cute!

Taylor said...

Great shot. Looks like he might be a little too ambitious with such a big pumpkin lol.

Pam D said...

What? Another sister? And by "silent sister", are you implying that Andrea is.. um... not so silent? Just asking. LOVE the tooshie... it is so cute when little bitty kids try to pick up really big things...

Drew said...

Oh, Pam. She's only silent on the blogs. She's a first born...have you ever met a silent first born? :)

Janine--> so glad to see you joining us...FINALLY!

Lollidale Farm said...

Yes! It is a perfect shot! Too cute! Did he pick it up??

Unknown said...

Are you Drew's sister too? I think Drew is a super star! Nice to meet you! ADORE your picture. Seriously adore :) Very sweet! You waited until week 47 to join! Maybe you had to make sure I Heart Faces was going to be legit : )

Jan said...

Love it!!! So cute!!

Natalie said...

Ooh! I like :) Super cute!

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet little tooshie! Great job!

Buckeroomama said...

Aw, this one is too cute! :)

tiarastantrums said...

great photo - you can almost see him struggling to get that big pumpkin

puna said...

Cute toosh!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!

Marice said...

you are right! thats perfect :)

u may view mine here

Unknown said...

This is so perfect for this week! :-) I love it!

Mominin said...

Perfect tooshie shot! Love is dirty, little boy jeans!

Foursons said...

A dirty little boy picking up a huge pumpkin= ADORABLE! I love this shot. Great color and composition too.

Lyndsey said...

cute behind! But I also want to see the front of him because his little blond mop of hair just looks so cute too.

Dana said...

OH MY How cute is that!?!?!

jescandlon said...

Drew-
You should thank God for first borns-without them you wouldn't have 3 kids. Someone had to teach you the facts of life. Those nursing books can only take you so far. . .

Maggie said...

I love everything about this shot.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Great Shot!!!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Carrie said...

Oh, that is precious! Love it...perfect shot!

Jack Fussell said...

cute shot

Adrienne Zwart said...

I think you should enter more often.